What are the side effects of Invega?

Invega or paliperidone (its generic name), is a very common treatment for a number of disorders in adults and adolescents. It is also widely used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia. Invega was first introduced into the market in the year 2006 as an antipsychotic drug after FDA approval.




This drug and others like it work by effectively restoring the balance of some specific natural substances in the affected person’s brain.Despite the popularity of this drug, an increasing number of lawsuits are being filed over Invega side effects. One of the more serious is gynecomastia (development of male breast tissue).Plaintiffs allege that the manufacturer did not sufficiently warn the medical community and the consumers about the various side effects of this drug.

Side Effects of Invega

Some of the serious side effects of this drug may include:

•    Gynecomastia and galactorrhea (production of milk from the breasts)
•    Bone loss (demineralization)
•    Diabetes, hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
•    Pituitary tumors
•    Severe weight gain
•    Sexual dysfunction
•    Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
•    Tardive dyskinesia- an involuntary movement disorder
•    Heart problems
•    Irregular heart rhythm
•    Heart attack,
•    Pancreatitis
•    Suicidal tendencies
•    Increased risk of death among senior people with dementia

About gynecomastia

Studies have indicated that atypical antipsychotic drugs such as Invega can significantly increase prolactin (a hormone that affects the growth of breasts & milk production) levels. An increase in prolactin levels affects women and men differently. In the former, it can lead to the spontaneous production of milk. In men, it can cause abnormal development of the breast tissue. This condition is referred to as gynecomastia.



Gynecomastia Symptoms

•    Swollen breast gland tissue
•    Tenderness in the breasts
•    Nipple discharge in one/both breasts
•    Swelling
•    Pain

But the effects of this particular condition aren’t just physical. The symptoms of gynecomastia are often very embarrassing for young men, and they can suffer severe mental trauma as well.

In some patients, the treatment of this condition can be very simple. Just stopping Invega intake can cause the symptoms to recede over time. But in others, the solution isn’t that simple. Certain patients with gynecomastia have had to actually undergo surgery for breast tissue removal.



If you want to know more about the Invega side effects and want to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer, get in touch with us at Invokana411 immediately. You can call 1 888 978 6880 or use our contact us form to book a free first consultation on your case. We also handle cases for clients suffering from the side effects of Farxiga, the diabetes medication.

Comments

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and I was diagnosis of Breast cancer, easy well and have a similar story except my first acceptance as a Herbal medicine denials. I wasn’t into the movement Perseid and didn’t establish connections with any of them really, just had faith in believing how they work. I say this because it was during using Dr Itua herbal medicine i now then testify herbal medicine is real, Dr Itua herbal medicine cure my breast cancer I was suffering from for 2 years. Dr Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs which has no side effect and is easy to drink as well. Contact Dr Itua herbal Center if you are suffering from the same Breast Cancer or any kind of human Diseases including....HIV/AIDS, HERPES COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER, UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA, VIRUS, HEPATITIS, WOMEN/MEN INFERTILITY, LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL. HIS CONTACT EMAIL/WHATSAPP: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. idahosa the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HIV Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a HIV patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr idahosa on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. idahosa for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr idahosa and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. idahosa told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr idahosa actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. idahosa, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.idahosa medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Hiv virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Hiv Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Hiv for those who will contact Dr idahosa after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. idahosa in (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call his WhatssaAp number +2348134261542, God bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to use this golden opportunity to say thanks to Chief Dr Wealthy for curing my ( DIABETES VIRUS) with his Herbal Medicine. i have being suffering from DIABETES Virus for 5 years now,and since then was using drug over which keep me till today,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet I met a post about a lady who was cured for DIABETES by Chief Dr Wealthy so I decided to give it a try to see if he could save my life Luckily for me I was cured by him. I cannot stop thanking him for what he has done for me if you are into similar problem you can contact him via email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com

    Chief Dr Wealthy have cure for any types of disease blows, call or Whats App +2348105150446.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Withdrawal Signs of Invega Sustenna

Complications Cited In Invokana Settlement

What Do You Need to Know About Farxiga and its Complications